The Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo & Raphael works in the Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter Square, with a guide just for you, at your own peace.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
- a personal guide with you for the duration of the entire tour.
- Tickets and booking fees for Vatican Museum/Sistine Chapel/St. Peters Basilica to skip the line (no-one can avoid the security line)
The Vatican contains some of the world’s greatest art treasures:
- Sistine Chapel, frescoed by Michelangelo with the Genesis on the ceiling & Last Judjmenton the Altar wall
- Raphael Rooms The stunning Papal apartment of Giulius II decorated by the frescoes of Raphael
- St. Peter’s Basilica where you can admire Michelangelo’s statue of the Pietà.
The Museum is a great complex of buildings, built through the centuries by the greatest Italian architects, developing for over 5 miles.
You’ll enjoy the most of it with our private guided tours.
The tour lasts about 3 hours *
* light walking difficulty.
Due to security rules no big backpacks, sharp objects, umbrellas, alcoholic drinks and glass bottles are allowed inside the Vatican Museum and Basilica.
Foldable umbrellas & plastic water bottles are ok.
Shoulders and knees must be covered.
PRICE of our private guided tour:
|ADULTS||CHILDREN / STUDENTS
|€ 120||€ 65||Free|
*entrance fees and transportation excluded
Are you interested in booking this Tour? Contact us!